Best quotes about life, friends, love, and other top topics.
Enjoy this collection of the best quotations. If you love a quote, click the quotation to share your feelings!
Use the search bar above to find any quote!
1) The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. -- Helen Keller
2) We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. -- Dr. Seuss
1) Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. -- John Maxwell
2) You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.
3) Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds. -- Gordon B. Hinckley
1) Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies.
2) Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. -- Jim Carrey
3) Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. -- Mark Twain
1) Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm. As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. -- Audrey Hepburn
2) Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble. -- Frank Tyger
1) God's great cosmic joke on the human race was requiring that men and women live together in marriage. -- Mark Twain
2) God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them.
3) Some people talk about finding God - as if He could get lost.
1) Change your thoughts and you change your world. -- Norman Vincent Peale
2) The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future, alter your decisions today.
3) The best proof of love is trust.
1) There is in the worst of fortune the best of chances for a happy change. -- Euripides
2) Everybody should do at least two things each day that he hates to do, just for practice. -- William James
3) Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out. -- James Conant
1) There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. -- Denis Waitley
2) Of all the creatures on earth, only human beings can change their patterns. Man alone is the architect of his destiny. Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives. -- William James
1) Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. -- Benjamin Spock
2) Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time. -- Viktor E. Frankl
3) Enjoy life as it is today - it is going to change!
1) Real friendship is shown in times of trouble; prosperity is full of friends. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
2) You don't just luck into things as much as you would like to think you do. You build step by step, whether it is friendships or opportunities. -- Barbara Bush