Best quotes about life, friends, love, and other top topics.
Enjoy this collection of the best quotations. If you love a quote, click the quotation to share your feelings!
Use the search bar above to find any quote!
1) Don't go through life, grow through life. -- Eric Butterworth
2) The more you take responsibility for your past and present, the more you are able to create the future you seek.
3) Every kind of peaceful cooperation among men is primarily based on mutual trust and only secondarily on institutions such as courts of justice and police. -- Albert Einstein
1) There's no next time. It's now or never.
2) God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.
1) Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things. -- Frank A. Clark
2) It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for a bird to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad. -- C.S. Lewis
1) In the beginning you will fall into the gaps in between thoughts. After practicing for years, you become the gap.
2) If wrinkles must be written on our brows, let them not be written upon the heart. The spirit should never grow old. -- James Garfield
3) Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. -- Jim Rohn
1) When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -- Helen Keller
2) The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense. -- Thomas A. Edison
1) A man's only as old as the woman he feels. -- Groucho Marx
2) Trust is to human relationships what faith is to gospel living. It is the beginning place, the foundation upon which more can be built. Where trust is, love can flourish. -- Barbara Smith
1) Cherish the friend who tells you a harsh truth, wanting ten times more to tell you a loving lie. -- Robert Brault
2) When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it. -- Edgar Howe
1) The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. -- Ulysses Grant
2) It is mutual trust, even more than mutual interest that holds human associations together. Our friends seldom profit us but they make us feel safe. -- H.L. Mencken
1) The glory of friendship is not in the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is in the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
2) Lay this unto your breast: Old friends, like old swords, still are trusted best. -- John Webster
1) Bond. James Bond. -- Dr. No
2) My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get'. -- Forrest Gump
3) Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men. -- I'm No Angel