Birthday quotes, wishes, invites, invitation card greetings, & party invitations,
so you'll never be at a loss for words!
If you love birthday quotes, click a quotation to share your feelings!
Enjoy this collection of birthday quotations. Use search bar above to find any quote!
1) You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
2) Age is a high price to pay for maturity.
1) Today is the yesterday you worried about tomorrow.
2) May you live all the days of your life.
3) No wise man ever wished to be younger.
1) Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.
2) Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.
1) Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other never forgets them.
2) Birthday is one of those days that we are reminded of how much money is in our pockets and how much we don't like birthdays unless it is our own.
1) About the only thing that comes to us without effort is old age.
2) Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
1) After 30, a body has a mind of its own.
2) Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake.
1) The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
2) Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.