Famous quotes and sayings: If you recognize a famous quote, click the quotation to share your feelings!
Enjoy this great collection of famous quotations by famous people.
Use search bar above to find any quote!
1) What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
2) Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love. -- Albert Einstein
3) I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. -- Thomas A. Edison
1) To err is human, to forgive divine. -- Alexander Pope
2) He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. -- Jesus Christ
3) Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. -- Benjamin Franklin
1) A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesnt believe, and leaves before she is left.
2) A woman can't be alone. She needs a man. A man and a woman support and strengthen each other. She just can't do it by herself.
3) It's not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on.
1) God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -- Reinhold Niebuhr
2) My life is my message. -- Mahatma Gandhi
3) Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far. -- Theodore Roosevelt
1) Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
2) Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
3) Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions.
1) You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. -- Abraham Lincoln
2) If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. -- Benjamin Franklin
1) Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy.
2) Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.
3) Conquer the devils with a little thing called love!