Famous quotes and sayings: If you recognize a famous quote, click the quotation to share your feelings!
Enjoy this great collection of famous quotations by famous people.
Use search bar above to find any quote!
1) Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country. -- John F. Kennedy
2) That which does not kill us makes us stronger. -- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
3) Time is money. -- Benjamin Franklin
1) Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible! -- Audrey Hepburn
2) Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. -- Buddha
3) There is more to life than increasing its speed. -- Mahatma Gandhi
1) If the cruelties of slavery could not stop us, the opposition we now face will surely fail. Because the goal of America is freedom, abused and scorned tho' we may be, our destiny is tied up with America's destiny.
2) Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
3) He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love.
1) Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him. -- Marilyn Monroe
2) There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love. -- Martin Luther King
3) Only a life lived for others is worth living. -- Albert Einstein
1) We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. -- Dr. Seuss
2) I always felt insecure and in the way, but most of all I felt scared. I guess I wanted love more than anything else in the world. -- Marilyn Monroe
3) Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. -- Bob Marley
1) The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them.
2) Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
3) There has been much tragedy in my life; at least half of it actually happened.
1) The more you take responsibility for your past and present, the more you are able to create the future you seek.
2) Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
3) To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'.
1) Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn! -- Gone With The Wind
2) May the force be with you. -- Star Wars
3) I'll be back. -- The Terminator