Motivational quotes for your spirits: If you find a quote inspiring, click the quotation to share your feelings!
Enjoy this great collection of motivational quotations.
Use search bar above to find any quote!
1) One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests. -- Peter Marshall
2) You always pass failure on the way to success. -- Mickey Rooney
3) Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. -- John Wooden
1) Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time. -- Lou Brock
2) To become successful is to recognize every tiny step towards success and then take more of them. -- Larina Kase
3) To be normal is the ideal aim of the unsuccessful. -- Carl Gustav Jung
1) Motivation is when your dreams put on work clothes. -- Benjamin Franklin
2) If the wind will not serve, take the oars.
3) It's always too early to quit. -- Norman Vincent Peale
4) Success is not a place at which one arrives but rather the spirit with which one undertakes and continues the journey. -- Alex Noble
1) Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal. -- Joseph Cossman
2) The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. -- Vince Lombardi
3) Every artist was first an amateur. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
1) Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. -- Vince Lombardi
2) Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave. -- Mary Moore
1) To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.
2) You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy. -- Arthur Ashe
1) Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. -- George Woodberry
2) Behind every successful man there's a lot of unsuccessful years. -- Bob Brown
3) The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -- Walt Disney
1) There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. -- Logan Pearsall Smith
2) Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. -- Erica Mann Jong
1) Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -- Thomas A. Edison
2) Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now. -- Denis Waitley
1) Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.
2) We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations. -- Charles Swindoll