Quotes and sayings
Quotes and sayings about life, love, and other popular topics.
Enjoy this collection of quotations and sayings. If you love a quote, click the quotation to share your feelings!
Use the search bar above to find any quote!
1) You can't leave footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to leave buttprints in the sands of time?
2) We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
3) Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
1) Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen. -- Mark Twain
2) Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason. -- Jerry Seinfeld
1) If you are going through hell, keep going. -- Winston Churchill
2) Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. -- Mark Twain
3) The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't. -- Joseph Mankiewicz
1) Forget love. I'd rather fall in chocolate.
2) Love at first sight is possible, but it pays to take a second look.
3) True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. -- Erich Segal
1) Love is the only kind of fire which is never covered by insurance.
2) Many a young lady does not realize just how strong her love for a young man is until he fails to pass the approval test with her parents.
1) If we judge of love by its usual effects, it resembles hatred more than friendship.
2) The bravest thing that men do is love women. -- Mort Sahl
3) Love is like a game of chess: One false move and you're mated.
1) If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
2) Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot. -- Groucho Marx
3) Love is not something that you can put chains on and throw into a lake. That's called Houdini. Love is liking someone a lot.
1) Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift, that's why we call it the present. -- Joan Rivers
2) There has been much tragedy in my life; at least half of it actually happened. -- Mark Twain
3) The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax. -- Albert Einstein
1) Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. -- Oren Arnold
2) Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. -- Calvin Coolidge
1) Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
2) Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose. -- Winston Churchill