Quotes and sayings
Quotes and sayings about life, love, and other popular topics.
Enjoy this collection of quotations and sayings. If you love a quote, click the quotation to share your feelings!
Use the search bar above to find any quote!
1) Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life. -- Kitty Collins
2) My approach to life can't be summed up in a pithy quote, and if yours can, you're in trouble. -- Mark Rogers
1) Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed. -- Arthur Schopenhauer
2) All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific. -- Jane Wagner
3) To me, if life boils down to one thing, it's movement. To live is to keep moving. -- Jerry Seinfeld
1) I'm sorry to say so but, sadly it's true that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen to you. -- Dr. Seuss
2) Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in our own sunshine. -- Henry Ward Beecher
1) There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
2) Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
3) I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
1) I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked. -- Jimi Hendrix
2) As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two. -- Norman Wisdom
1) Why is the place you drive on is a parkway, and the place you park on is the driveway?
2) A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
3) If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.
1) I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.
2) Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others. -- Winston Churchill
3) The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. -- Abraham Lincoln
1) Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
2) A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy? -- Albert Einstein
3) Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. -- Abraham Lincoln
4) The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it. -- Mother Teresa
1) Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. -- Albert Einstein
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
3) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
1) Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. -- Ronald Reagan
2) The people who are doing the work are the moving force behind the Macintosh. My job is to create a space for them, to clear out the rest of the organization and keep it at bay. -- Steve Jobs
3) We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. -- Walt Disney